Acepting the situation

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Overcoming the grieving process

Introduction

In 2005, my life took a turn in a direction that I was
not expecting. Something occurred that changed the
course of my life in a dramatic way; as a result, I had to
make some adjustments to put my life back together.

Whenever you encounter a dramatic change in
your life unexpectedly, your life becomes difficult to
deal with. Sometimes you find yourself depending on
another to fill that gap.

There was a time when I was challenged with a situation
in my life, which caused me to depend
on someone to come to my rescue. I waited for a long
time hoping someone would come assist me with my
needs. I found out that life is what you make it, and that
another cannot make your life for you.

The life that you inherit is the result of your own
action. Although God will sometimes give you the
direction and even provide the means to accomplish a
certain thing, in the end you are the only one that could
make it come into reality.

So if you are in a similar situation and find yourself
wondering why no one is coming to your rescue, if you
want to do something about it, this book is for you.

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT - SEVEN STEPS TO MOVING FORWARD
Go here now to purchase or for more information http://www.carlmathis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment