Acepting the situation

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life is What You Make it, Opened the door for me to Begin Again. By Nicole Elmore

Life Is What you Make it, I Now say this everyday~ Author Carl Mathis touch my deep hurting soul with his words, this book was ordained to process at such a time as this. I was so broken when I started to reach Life Is What you Make it, but as I continue to read word by word, it felt as though the words were leaping into my spirit.I got healing from Life is What you Make it, Author Mathis, in his writing gave me hope, & Learning how to begin again.. Oh Yes I felt Beginning again was the hardest thing to do, but I now know its the Best thing.." Beginning again" Each day I remind myself that none is going to come and rescue me, so I have to shake myself and run into the Presence of God... Life is What You Make it, Opened the door for me to Begin Again.

" Life Is What You Make It~~~~~~ Nicole Elmore

No comments:

Post a Comment